Wednesday, June 9, 2010

2: For A Pessimist, I'm Pretty Optimistic

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Part 1: For A Pessimist, I'm Pretty Optimistic♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Yesterday, I was reading A friend's blog. There was an entry that concerned me, some things that went down in the past. Some misunderstandings. We were talking about it, and we found out that we were lied to more than what we thought. I think that now that we know this, we will thoroughly band together without any little secrets making perforated lines between our friendship.
With the lies came something that I have not been able to get my mind off of. Any of you that have ever dealt with a broken heart know what I was going through. It was getting to the point where I couldn't take it. We found out about the lies, and I was hurt. I really was. But I slept last night. I'm questioning my feelings for him. I know that I probably would take him back in a heartbeat should he ask, but the fact that I'm questioning my feelings means I'm making progress. I'm moving on, and I feel sad at the idea that my feelings might be lessening, but it gives me hope that I can stop dwelling on how much I love him.
A small truth- I will never not love him, but this is a sign that the way I love him is finally changing.

I've hoped for change, Just talk yourself up,
and it gets better every day. And tear yourself down.
I've hoped for change, You've built your one wall,
but still I feel the same. Now find a way around.
There's something wrong, Whoa, what's the problem?
Because everybody knows You've got a lot of nerve.
That we can do this on our own.... So what, did you think I would say That you can't run away,
(Whoa by Paramore) That you can't run away?
So what, did you think I would say
That you can't run away,
That you can't run away, You wouldn't.
I never wanted to say this,
But you never wanted to stay.
I put my faith in you, So much faith,
And then you, just threw it away.

(For A pessimist, I'm Pretty Optimistic by Paramore)


If you think the way I do, both of these little songs seem fitting to the scenario. April, thank you for writing about that, although I usually hate the idea of writing about people by name, It's helping to get me out of this hole. I'm glad we're finally thoroughly friends.


Part 2:A SONG OR TWO♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
The songs for this entry are
For A pessimist, I'm Pretty Optimistic by Paramore
&
Whoa by Paramore

2 comments:

  1. I also found myself disliking the idea of w=using names in my blog, but when it came down to it, it would've been not only more confusing, but harder to write if i didn't. And it isn't like you are the only Amberleigh in the world. They wouldn't know.
    Yes, and I am glad now, too. Relieves unneeded pressure.

    Sincerely with love,
    April Hornbuckle
    Author of the blog Battle Butterfly

    ReplyDelete
  2. i swear to all thats holy that i had the lyrics formatted to be side by side with space between. april, how do i fix it?

    ReplyDelete